The following position of Secretariat on the National Forensic Oversight and Ethics Board (DNA Board) (Ref: CSP/01/2017) is currently being advertised.
For enquiries, please kindly contact Ms Lerato Maisela on 012 393 2500 / 1916.
SALARY: R 898 743 per annum (All inclusive remuneration package)
- An LLB degree or equivalent tertiary qualification and registration with CIS (Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at Middle Management.
- Sound knowledge of Public Service Systems and applicable legislations and regulations (Corporate legislations, King, III: PFMA, etc.) as well as their functioning.
- A proven track record in the management of Corporate Governance, working with Boards of Public Entities, processes and systems, Sound and extensive track record incorporating Governance, Budget management and Strategic Management, Be a strategic and analytical thinker with excellent communication and writing skills, People and diversity management experience.
- Ability to follow organizational objectives and drive synergies in a mature manner and provide a proven track record of experience in similar/relevant previous assignments.
- Advanced legal drafting skills, Good presentation skills, Good facilitation skills and Project management skills,
- Sound financial management skills, Planning and organizing skills, Problem solving and decision-making skills, Research skills and Report writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Drafting and development of Policies and Procedures, Drafting recommendations for improvement to legislation and Keeping the Board fully informed of existing and new legislative requirements.
- Support the DNA Board in the effective management of the Board by drafting reports, developing systems reports.
- Overseeing the implementation of appropriate database management software solutions, ensuring training of stakeholders and acting as a communication and information channel for the Board members.
- Overall management and development of the DNA Board staff in terms of Performance Management and Development System.